From Kaisen Linux
Welcome to Kaisen Linux documentation!
This documentation informs you of what Kaisen Linux is, the tools contained in the distribution, how to install, use it, some tips for common operations and many more!
- What are the revisions of the rolling version ?
- Why are all additional services disabled by default?
- How to build custom ISO?
- Why no sources on some packages?
- How to update GUI default profile?
- How to update conky theme?
- How do I know the number of the rolling version I use?
- Why can't we put a root password during installation?
- How to switch to root directly with the ZSH terminal?
- How to change graphical interface?
- Update Kaisen Linux Rolling
- How to change login wallpaper?