From Kaisen Linux
Welcome to Kaisen Linux documentation!
This documentation informs you of what Kaisen Linux is, the tools contained in the distribution, how to install, use it, some tips for common operations and many more!
- What are the revisions of the rolling version ?
- Why are all additional services disabled by default?
- How to build custom ISO?
- Why no sources on some packages?
- How to update GUI default profile?
- Informations on the conky theme
- How do I know the number of the rolling version I use?
- Why root account is disabled by default?
- How to switch to root directly with the ZSH terminal?
- How to change graphical interface?
- Update Kaisen Linux Rolling
- How to change login wallpaper?
- Why create user accounts only on /home?
- Why KDE installed with lightdm by default?
- How to create your own default profile for user configurations (skel)?
- How do I go back to bash?